- Floor mats, carpets and boot area vacuumed and shampooed
- Leather seats cleaned and conditioned
- Dash surfaces and interior plastics cleaned
- Insides of windows cleaned
- Entire vehicle exterior pre-washed, washed, rinsed.
- Tar spots removed from paintwork, rinsed again and dried
- Wheels cleaned
- Pre-wax cleanser applied by machine to enhance finish and prepare the paintwork for protection
- A layer of sealant applied to add gloss and protection
- A coat of wax aookied to provide extra gloss and protection
- Tyres and trim dressed to restore their appearance
- Exterior windows treated with glass polish
We were contacted by a new customer in Wedmore to carry out a Full Valet on three vehicles. First up was a 2015 BMW 525d. This was the vehicle on our arrival:
It wasn't just the exterior that needed work, as the leather seats were not only dirty, but the driver's seat was suffering from dye transfer
So we carried the following work on the vehicle:
Here is a slideshow of before and after shots to show the difference achieved:
Shine My Ride are fully insured to work on your vehicle, including moving it if required. This insurance is in addition to the public liability cover. Not all valeting companies have this higher level of insurance, so it is definitely worth checking when comparing.
Selected car valeting and detailing information from Chris Claydon, Owner of Shine My Ride
More in depth detailing write ups can be found on the UK Detailers & Valeters Car Detailing Forum.