- Floor mats, carpets, fabric seats and boot area vacuumed and shampooed
- Dash surfaces and interior plastics cleaned to remove dust
- Insides of windows cleaned
- Entire vehicle exterior pre-washed, washed, rinsed.
- Tar spots removed from paintwork, rinsed again.
- Paintwork treated with a claymitt to remove bonded contaminants, rinsed again and dried
- Wheels cleaned
- Polished by machine in this case to enhance finish, reduce scratching, and waxedto add protection
- Tyres and trim dressed to restore their appearance
- Exterior windows treated with glass polish
We were called to Chard to carry out a Full Valet to get a 2007 Peugeot 207CC ready for sale. A professional valet is a very good idea, as it means your vehicle is presented in the best possible condition to a potential buyer. This was the vehicle on arrival:
We carried out a Full Valet+ on it as follows:
This made a massive difference to the appearance of the vehicle, with it now looking much more appealing:
Selected car valeting and detailing information from Chris Claydon, Owner of Shine My Ride