- Floor mats, carpets, fabric seats and boot area vacuumed and shampooed
- Dash surfaces and interior plastics cleaned to remove dust
- Insides of windows cleaned
- Entire vehicle exterior pre-washed, washed, rinsed.
- Tar spots removed from paintwork, rinsed again and dried
- Wheels cleaned
- Polished by hand to enhance finish and waxed/glazed to add protection
- Tyres and trim dressed to restore their appearance
- Exterior windows treated with glass polish
We were asked by a returning customer to carry out a Full Valet near Langport, Somerset. They have a 2012 Skoda Yeti, which was due for return to Motability. This was the vehicle on arrival:
So we carried out a Full Valet as follows:
This work resulted in the vehicle looking much better, as these pictures show:
Mobile Car Valeting near Bridgwater - 2007 Audi A4
We were contacted by a new customer in Middlezoy, near Bridgwater, to carry out a Full Valet on their 2007 Audi A4. This was the vehicle on our arrival:
We were booked to carry out a Full Valet. Normally we would polish by hand. However the level of scratches and swirls meant that we had to machine polish to get the finish anywhere near where we wanted it to be.
So we carried out the following:
This resulted in the vehicle looking much fresher, as these pictures show:
Selected car valeting and detailing information from Chris Claydon, Owner of Shine My Ride
More in depth detailing write ups can be found on the UK Detailers & Valeters Car Detailing Forum.