- Floor mats, carpets, fabric seats and boot area vacuumed and shampooed
- Dash surfaces and interior plastics cleaned
- Insides of windows cleaned
- Entire vehicle exterior pre-washed, washed, rinsed.
- Tar spots removed from paintwork, rinsed again and dried
- Wheels cleaned
- Polished by hand with a pre-wax cleaner to enhance finish and two coats of sealant applied to add protection
- Tyres and trim dressed to restore their appearance
- Exterior windows treated with glass polish
This car was particularly problematic to valet. It had obviously had some paint repairs carried out in various places. The quality of masking prior to painting was poor, resulting in lots of overspray all over the car, even over the windscreen.